Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thailand trip


It's long time din upgrade my blog ady, becoz my so shit com gt sumthing 'mental' problem, sot sot liao!!! Luckily, the warranty still hvnt expired, after my dad came bec from China, he brought my com to the repair shop, after 1 week my com bec to me again. Thankz.....


Last month, I went to Thailand with my mum. It was the first time i went there. The purpose of this trip not for playing actually is for praying, becoz my mum would go there for praying every year. We went to Thailand for 5 days 4 nights. We stayed at Bangkok for 2 nights and Pattaya for 2 nights oso. We have to wake up at 5.30 every morning, after we have taken our breakfast, our 'praying trip' is started. We went to so many places and temples. Oh yea....the Thailand food is not bad la....I especially like to eat the mango at there. We bec to the hotel around 11.00 every night. It was really really tired for us.

After we left Bangkok, the next station was Pattaya. When we reached there, I saw that there were many people on the street and beach, especially 'guai lou'. Our hotel was neared the beach and street, so that we can go there after taken the dinner. But the first night in Pattaya, I and mum went to see the Ah Gua Show. The entry ticket was RM100 per person. But the show was nothing special REALLY!


Ah Gua Show~~


Otherwise, our guide oso brought us went to the other places, such as the zoo. There gt the tiger show, pig races, crocodile show and so on.....Wow! That was fantastic!!!


Pig Races



He put his head into the mouth of crocodile==



cute cute tiger==


The last day in Thailand~~We have to went bec to Bangkok again. Before becing to the airport, the last place that we went for this trip was temple of 'Bai Long Wang', I know this person--'Bai Long Wang' from television. Many Hong Kong artists would pay a formal visit and inquire for him.
There were so many people at there and we saw that who wanted to inquire for 'Bai Long Wang' were wore the white t-shirt and white long pants. But we jus went into the temple for praying only, we stayed at there not more than half an hour, after that we have to bec to the airport.


Temple 'Bai Long Wang'

1 comment:

Szeshee said...

nice entry!!!
write english also good ma!