Thursday, October 2, 2008

^holidays^

Now is my college holidays.....after came bec from my godmother's house,it's quite bored at home, that 1 drama---家好月圆, dono watch how many times ady....so, i decided to create a new blog. Haha.....my friends suggest me 2 create a blog, but I always gave a lot of excuse, actually I'm a lazy girl......haha......sometimes, I really hard to describe my feelings, erm......I dono why, I dono how to say,....something like that.....my friend 'kek' sei' by me.....haha.....she said she gt '脑子便秘' and me '文字便秘'........I think both of them i oso gt .......Haiz.....i only know now our distance is very long long long! Except missing......still missing...............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! u finally create a new blog lah!!! Blog spot also good loh!!!
I 'll come to view everyday or when i have time. Keeping updated ohhh!!! Dun't be lazy!!! Just write down wha u want to say, how about ur feeling, ur sharing and everything else.

Gambateh!!!!!

Ur always Darling!!!

Phoebewdd

Unknown said...

hey....
hehehe....lazy again?
u hv a long time dint updated ur blog ady ~~
how bout ur mew sem?izzit ok?can handle it?
i guess u can haha
fighting oo!!!

Szeshee said...

good to see u here!!

Anonymous said...

sapo!!!!!
now then i knw ur blog ooo....
u got diary the mahh..upload all up lahh...w wont laugh u de..
u lazy ah? i oso ooo...heheh....

Anonymous said...

wahaha!!i ady finished "jia hao"~~
reali miz u all ler..
not yet found some1 lik u n pj thm here...now i cn feel d loneliness...T.T
miz u all!!luv ya^^